Frequently Asked Questions
Since hypnosis is only a deep state of relaxation and focused concentration, anyone can really be hypnotised. During a hypnosis session, a hypnotist just guides you into trance and all you have to do is relax, breathe, listen and follow along – really easy!! A strong desire to resolve the reason why you scheduled the appointment and an open mind will stand you in good stead too.
- A hypnotist neither diagnosis nor treats any medical or psychological condition, instead offering tools of self-discovery and awareness to compliment any medical treatments prescribed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Hypnosis is not a substitute for medical or psychological care.
- Medication prescribed by healthcare practitioners are taken under their care and any changes in dosages should be discussed with and monitored by them.
- Hypnosis results vary from person to person and at no point are any guarantees made.
- Certain conditions / problems will require a referral to other providers of alternative approaches.