Hypnosis Session Rates
- A hypnotist neither diagnosis nor treats any medical or psychological condition, instead offering tools of self-discovery and awareness to compliment any medical treatments prescribed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Hypnosis is not a substitute for medical or psychological care.
- Medication prescribed by healthcare practitioners are taken under their care and any changes in dosages should be discussed with and monitored by them.
- Hypnosis results vary from person to person and at no point are any guarantees made.
- Certain conditions / problems will require a referral to other providers of alternative approaches.